Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SLACKER!!!


I know...I'm a slacker. I have been REALLY bad with updating this. Don't even know if anyone ever looks at it anyway.


Well Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went without incident. We had a blast with family and enjoyed ourselves way too much. Jeremy came to visit at Thanksgiving and took our family pictures. The one posted here. Christmas was at my house this year and I worked myself silly to get the house clean and everything perfect.


Now that a new year has started we are in full swing. I graduated last week from my certification program. So now I am official and can look for a full-fledged City Secretary job if I want. Already got my feelers out there.


Anth is working like crazy and keeping busy. He's going to start baseball again (coaching) with one of his friends here in town. He's really excited about it.


Kaylee is off and running. She is selling Girl Scout cookies again....Need Any? and is busy with church and school. She wants to start taking gymnastics again so I'll have to look into that.


We are happy and fairly healthy. Can't ask for more. We are preparing to go to Disney World in April for Kay's birthday. I know, I know..... I said I would go again for years but we worked it out and it's just a family trip. Last one for awhile though.


Hope to keep this updating up to speed better this year! We'll see.

No comments: